Why it is important to choose sales and implementation partner carefully?
When the moment comes to actually purchase a new ERP system, determining the solution for you can be a real challenge.Unless you’re a tech buff, each piece of software can sound the same, making it difficult to work out just which solution fits the bill.However, there are important nuances that, if you pick the wrong software, can leave you with an ERP system that isn’t fit for purpose.
To help you make the right choice, it’s crucial to spend time choosing a business partner and vendor who are a good fit for what you’re trying to achieve. The right business partner should be able to demonstrate experience. Not just in your sector but also have credentials in solving challenges similar to yours.
Failure to secure the right business partner and vendor is a common reason cited for ERP failure. In a recent k3 and Brand2Life survey 37% of companies would spend more time researching other vendors and 43% said that they would demand more support from their technology partner in future. In ‘The dangers of uniformed ERP selection’, Aberdeen Group identified the top key considerations when choosing an ERP solution: These include:-
- Functionality (64%).
- Ease of use (56%).
- Total cost of ownership (44%).
- Integration (28%)
- Ease and speed of implementation (28%).
- Ability to tailor functionality without programming (21%).
- Global capabilities (21%).
In part one of our recent white paper ‘A survival guide to rolling out a new ERP system’ we stress the importance of getting a good business partner to match you with the right solution. This is because a true partner will take the time to understand the problems you want to solve and what your business needs will be in the future.
By fully understanding your key drivers and through exploring how your preferred solution delivers against them, you’re maximising your chance of achieving a successful rollout. Of course, each project is unique, so don’t be afraid to drill deeper to get software that fits your specific business needs. A good business partner will help you here, making sure you’re choosing a solution that can support you now and into the future.
Where we stand :
- Sunsoft IT Solutions is regions’ only Ex 5 Star Sales and Solutions Partner for Tally.
- We are one amongst the oldest eRP and Retail Solution Providers in the region since 2000.
- We have been providing eRP and Retail Solutions to the customers since last 17 years. We have vast experience and knowledge of implementing eRP and retail projects.
- Have more than 2500 satisfied customers.
- We have expertise in Tally sales, support and implementation for the last 11 years and are only Company in North after Delhi to have their Vertical Solutions posted on Tally’s website.
- With expertise of database management systems and Tally we are one of the Top integrators of Tally with other software.
- We are amongst the few companies in India providing successful Tally on Cloud solution for the last 4 years.
- We have expertise in GST Compliance and have helped more than 500 new customers during GST launch.
In 2006 seeing the tremendous potential in Tally as Accounting and ERP solution and our vast experience in various data base applications, we tied up with Tally and become the first Tally Authorized Service Centre in Chandigarh. In a short span of three years, we have developed niche products for our clients. T-Magic is tally integration tool developed to integrate Tally with other Database applications. We have already integrated Tally with some of the Industry leading products like Microsoft Dynamics, Coral ERP, Logic Retail ERP, Anvish ERP.
We have also developed T-Magic DLL, an integration tool for developers to integrate tally with any database applications, currently our DLL supports Foxpro, Dbase, Oracle, MS-Access, SQL Server and Oracle databases.
We are ex regions’ only 5 Star Sales and Solutions Partner and amongst the 16 partners PAN India with this status.
We have expertise in tally customization and developed many modules for our customers which enhance the productivity of Tally and also help in Implementing of Tally as ERP.